LogicPlum changes the way users build and deploy highly accurate machine learning models. What does it take to develop the highest quality data science product on the market? A hybrid testing strategy that combines humans and automation and gets best of both worlds. Our QA Philosophy at LogicPlum is one of Quality “Assistance” rather than assurance; as a result, our lean team focuses on empowering every engineering team to own the quality of their code and ensure adequate test coverage for new features.
As a member of the Quality Squad, you will:
- Test new features for upcoming releases.
- Help write test plans, test reports, and provide suggestions for improving the QA processes.
- Perform exploratory testing, communicate with product and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives.
- Manage directives for third-party manual regression testing.
- Review test coverage of the upcoming features and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test.
- Review the results of automated tests.
- Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team
- Successful candidates will be passionate about exploratory testing and test automation, initiative-driven, and self-directed.
- 1+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience with web applications
- Good knowledge of testing theory, especially of exploratory testing methods
- Experience with test management tools, (TestRail), automation servers (Jenkins), version control software (GitHub, Bitbucket), and Linux
- Good English skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Test automation experience: Python
- Jenkins/Docker/Azure expertise
- Experience with REST API testing
- Data science experience with computational metrics
- Technical writing experience
Individuals seeking employment at LogicPlum are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.